mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Vote to stop using JIRA
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2018 00:23:06 GMT
Thanks a lot, this sounds like a good start. We definitely do not want to
re-invent the wheel - if there's some setup we can copy, I'd love to do
that as well!

Something we need is the possibility to have projects with subtasks and the
ability for any contributor (not committer) to contribute to these
projects. This could be adding tasks, changing the state of a task, maybe
even labelling and other things you usually do if you work on systems like
a Kanban-board. We want to give contributors the possibility to manage a
project entirely on their own without much involvement of committers.

-Marco