mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Vote to stop using JIRA
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2018 20:23:55 GMT
Hi Yasser,

agree, the environment is already set up properly. The problem we have is
that we are lacking people who are familiar with the system and who would
like to help us leading the JIRA related efforts. This could include things
like kicking off a few JIRA projects, setting up permissions properly,
spreading the knowledge, creating a good project management flow as well as
mentoring us in how far we can improve.

@Pedro: No, JIRA tickets should not be closed automatically. A JIRA ticket
might be a bigger story or be referenced by multiple PRs, thus it would be
misleading if they'd be auto-closed.

-Marco