mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Nightly tests README accurate?
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2018 21:24:05 GMT
In future (next few days) the nightlies will be running on our regular CI
at http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/

On there, we support C5.18xlarge (Ubuntu, CentOS within Docker and
Windows), G3.8xlarge (Ubuntu, CentOS within Docker and Windows), P3.2xlarge
(Ubuntu, CentOS within docker) and (upcoming) P3.8xlarge (Ubuntu, CentOS
within docker).

What exact requirements do you have, Indhu? I'm happy to assist!

-Marco