mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Ccache errors
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2018 00:36:31 GMT
Hello,

there was a bug in master related to an infrastructure script which has
been resolved. This was possible because it relied on an environment
variable that is being set on the Jenkins Master. The fix has been merged
at [1]. If you receive the following error in CI, please rebase:

[sanity] Running shell script
+ ci/build.py --docker-registry mxnetci --platform ubuntu_cpu --shm-size
500m /work/runtime_functions.sh sanity_check
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ci/build.py", line 347, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "ci/build.py", line 254, in main
    default=default_ccache_dir(),
  File "ci/build.py", line 127, in default_ccache_dir
    return ccache_dirpython
NameError: name 'ccache_dirpython' is not defined
script returned exit code 1

Best regards,
Marco

[1]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/11269