mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Vote to stop using JIRA
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2018 12:31:09 GMT
Hello Yasser,
welcome to MXNet then! I'm glad you are enjoying it :)

Thanks a lot for the offer! Would you mind creating a proposal document at
[1], describing what you would have in mind and how project planning,
-management, development, planning, third-party-engagements and other
things you can think of would look like then? Please let us know if you
need permissions to edit the wiki.

Best regards,
Marco

[1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Design+Proposals