mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Broken dependency in Caffe converter causes all CI runs to fail
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2018 12:03:59 GMT
I have submitted a pull request [1] to temporarily disable the converter.
Unfortunately, the entire test-suite depends on that image. Considering the
entire CI is currently blocked, I'll take the liberty to merge the PR as
soon as it passes CI unless somebody objects. Afterwards, I'd like to make
sure that we re-enable this test before the next release.

-Marco

[1]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/11419