mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Reverting pull request
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2018 21:27:41 GMT
If it causes issues, I'd like to invite everybody to direct their requests
to Eric since he merged the PR prematurely. The committer who merges a PR
is responsible and can be held liable for any negative impact being the
result of their action [1].

[1]: https://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#committer-responsibilities