mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Fwd: ICLA?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 20:42:04 GMT
Hello secretary,

could you please confirm that all committers have signed their ICLAs and
that the wiki (see history of this thread) is obsolete.

Best regards,
Marco de abreu
On behalf of Apache MXNet (incubating)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steffen Rochel <steffenrochel@gmail.com>
Date: Mi., 6. Juni 2018, 21:57
Subject: Re: ICLA?
To: <dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org>

Thanks a lot Isabel!
Based on the wiki it looks like we are still missing ICLA for committers on
MXNet project. Who would be the right contact to answer who is still
missing?
It might be good to keep the wiki alive for tracking purpose until this
task is complete.
Steffen

https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#icla-required-before-account-creation

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-infrastructure-dev/201112.mbox/%3CA603FFCE-623B-43E9-87F8-39BAA51C72D1@gbiv.com%3E