mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Accidental commits to 1.2.0 branch using Maven apache-release profile
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 21:41:22 GMT
Hello Naveen,

thank you for addressing this. Is it possible to let the plugin point to a
private fork so you can review it's actions manually before they are
written to the main repository? That way, we could just open a PR and
double check everything is as expected.

Thanks a lot for taking care of the Scala releases!

Best regards,
Marco