mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Hagay Lupesko <lupe...@gmail.com>
Subject MXNet 1.3 release - call for volunteers
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2018 00:52:21 GMT
Hello community!

I'd like to kickstart the process for MXNet v1.3 release - and ask for a
volunteer to take on this release as a release manager. I am hoping the
release process can start next week or so.
The release scope is documented here: [1
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Project+Proposals+for+next+MXNet+Release>
]
The release process is documented here: [2]

Some of the involved tasks require committer privileges, and I can help
identifying a committer that will be available to help and mentor the
release manager. This is a great opportunity for someone to contribute,
ramp up further on the project, and help get the latest and greatest out to
MXNet users.

If you are interested - please reply and let me know!

Thanks, Hagay

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Project+Proposals+for+next+MXNet+Release
[2]