mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Hagay Lupesko <lupe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C++ api issue labeling
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 08:09:20 GMT
Thanks everyone for chiming in and clarifying.
It seems that the "C++" label name is confusing for our community since it
can be interpreted as both the CPP API and the backend...
As an anecdote, this issue [1
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/10937>] is labeled as
"C++" but is about the CPP API, not the backend.

Should we just rename "C++" to "Backend" to avoid confusion?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/10937