mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Anirudh <anirudh2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MXNet version 1.2.1.RC0 (Patch Release)
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2018 00:50:10 GMT
Hi all,

The current warning message for save_params: "save_params is deprecated,
use save_parameters instead" is misleading
for users who may use the API to load into SymbolBlock. To make it clearer
for all users, a better warning message is to include alternative to
save_params and reference to detailed documentation.
The message improvement is important, but not blocking to move forward to
complete the voting process for MXNet v1.2.1 patch release.
We plan to follow up with a 1.2.2 patch release to improve the message and
potentially include other bug fixes.
Please let me know if you have any thoughts, questions or suggestions.

Anirudh