mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Anirudh <anirudh2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote to stop using JIRA
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2018 19:34:10 GMT
Hi,

I am not a big fan of JIRA either. But I would like to raise this issue of
committing to a decision after a VOTE has passed. I saw in PRs that there
was a disregard for JIRA and ignoring requests on PRs to link to JIRA.
Because of this, JIRA was not given a fair chance to be tried out as a
project management tool and eventually hardly being used. If we don't work
on this as a community, VOTEs also tend to loose their meaning.

Anirudh