mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chen HY <chenhy12...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clojure Package
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 21:51:01 GMT
Have checked the issue and the confluence page, but still curious.
Clojure and Scala are both JVM based languages.
They, as well as many JVM based languages, can share their class and method
at a certain level.
Why should the community maintain two APIs for two languages with can share
their packages with almost zero effort?

--
Chen Hanyang 陈涵洋
Software School Fudan University