mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Tianqi Chen <tqc...@cs.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Vote to stop using JIRA
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2018 17:55:28 GMT
I would suggest we have a separate discussion issue about transparency.
First of all, I agree that transparency is important.

This can be achieved by public roadmaps, RFCs, that do not have
particularly tie to JIRA or github issues. Having a clear guideline on that
would be great, and it is great to see more RFCs in the dev list.

In terms of issues themselves, I think one problem we are facing is
overflowing amount of issues. One way to minimize this would be to redirect
more questions to forums, and only keep issues that are actionable and
encourage the committers who opens the issue to fix them timely.

Tianqi