mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From sandeep krishnamurthy <sandeep.krishn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clojure Package
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 19:44:58 GMT
Hi Carin,

This is a commendable work. Thanks a lot for all the hard and smart work
you have put behind this :-) I think this will be a great value addition.

If people are not sure about usage, can I suggest this awesome work to be
brought in "contrib" package? Invite and build the community around
Clojure, stabilize and increase the coverage, and based on usage and
development, graduate it to main stable support from contrib.

Suggestions and thoughts?

Best,
Sandeep

--