mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clojure Package
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 17:50:46 GMT
Hi Carin,

This is great effort and very nicely documented. When I surveyed at my day
job on the interest for Scala packages there were a few people who
specifically were interested in the Clojure packages, I think those are
people who might have tried and understand the complexity of making Scala
work in Clojure.

I am in support of a MXNet-Clojure package, I request you to add more unit
tests and integration tests that can be ported to CI.

Thanks for your efforts.

-Naveen