mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote to stop using JIRA
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2018 21:23:42 GMT
Eric/Mu/Tianqi,

A couple of contributors  have used JIRA for the Scala project -- this is
the first time, so there is some learning for us, We started off with a
design proposal, followed by a call for contribution. We kept our progress
open on the dev list and we found one contributor to help us during
debugging/testing/maven package creation and also one of them is working on
the Memory allocation issue in Scala not as a part of their day job; This
is where I find value in managing the project features on JIRA, designs on
the public wiki, etc.,. I am not claiming that this is perfect, this is a
WIP and as a community we should give it a chance and try it out.

I don't think most of us here have even looked at JIRA.

P.S: I am traveling, my response will be delayed.

-Naveen