mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Merging Clojure PR
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2018 02:23:24 GMT
Hi All,

Carin (https://github.com/gigasquid) has done a worked on a Clojure MXNet
package for the Clojure community, Thank you Carin.

I would like to merge this PR#11205  for the upcoming release 1.3. I am not
a Clojure developer and plan to just do a preliminary review for licenses,
tests, etc., and merge the code. Myself and Pedro called on help from the
Clojure community in our day job at Amazon and also Carin's also got some
peers from the Clojure community to help with the review.

If there is a committer who would like to do a complete review, I'll be
happy to step back and let you do it otherwise this PR is going in by the
end of week to make it ready for 1.3.

Let me know

Thanks, Naveen