mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Carin Meier <carinme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clojure Package
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 20:29:58 GMT
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I agree on the contrib option. I think it's a great path forward and would
allow it time for feedback, contribution by others, and stabilization.

If I'm understanding correctly, that would mean putting the source code in:
~/mxnet/contrib/clojure-package

and having the artifact jar named
`org.apache.contrib.clojure-mxnet/clojure-mxnet`

I would recommend not having the individual namespaces of the files have
contrib embedded in them, so that if it graduates, users won't have to
change their code, only the dependency.

Please let me know if this is correct or if there are any other ideas.

- Carin