mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Carin Meier <carinme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clojure Package
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2018 22:49:56 GMT
I'm fine with whatever process works best and what makes everyone the most
comfortable.

I've completed one of the requests for code coverage and integrated the
cloverage, (https://github.com/cloverage/cloverage), plugin in the PR
branch. I've published the results to the confluence page to help with
transparency and give everyone a better idea where the level of testing is
currently.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Clojure+Package+Contribution+Needs