mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Carin Meier <carinme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clojure Package
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 13:15:09 GMT
Pedro,

The java classes are created by the Scala language. In most cases they have
Scala data structures as parameters and return values. So it is not really
a Java API so much as a way to interop on the JVM between languages.
There is no pure Java API at the moment that I am aware of.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 5:54 AM, Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.lists@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> These Java classes that the document refers to, where are they located? Do
> we have a Java API atm? The origin of my question is that for android I
> think we need a Java API.
>
> Pedro.
>
> On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 5:40 PM, Carin Meier <carinmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks everyone. I'll work on getting together a PR with your feedback
> and
> > post it here.
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 4:05 AM, Chen HY <chenhy12345@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I would suggest using code generators in case upstream library adding
> the
> > > functions for arrays.
> > > It seems that cpp binding is using a code generator and works fine.

> mxnet

> > > reasons
> > that
> > > we