mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhao, Patric" <patric.z...@intel.com>
Subject Project Proposal for fused CPU RNN OPs to the release 1.3
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2018 07:09:23 GMT
Hi MXNET owner,

Recently, we (Intel engineers) have implemented the fused RNN operations (LSTM/GRU/vRNN) for
the CPU, including bidirectional, multiple layers, inference/training.
The LSTM and GRU PR was merged and vRNN code will be PR soon.

The new APIs make the gluon and symbolic models much faster :)

Thus, I have added a new row in the 1.3 proposal table and hope the end user can leverage
the new feature easily.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Project+Proposals+for+next+MXNet+Release

Feel free to let me know for any feedbacks and suggestions.

BR,

Thanks,

--Patric