mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Config for Scala Maven Package
Date Tue, 22 May 2018 00:31:10 GMT
Hi Naveen,

thank you for driving the releases for the Scala packages!

For CPU, I'd propose add MKL/MKLDNN builds.

For GPU, do we have to specify the minor version of CUDA up front or are
they interchangeable? CUDA 9.2, for example, received some quite
significant performance updates and it would be great if our users could
use them.

Best regards,
Marco