mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Using parts of code from library under PyTorch organization
Date Sat, 19 May 2018 00:45:19 GMT
I would have to check the license, but I assume it's under Apache. In that
case, it should be enough to copy the file and keep the original license
header. Additionally, you have to document any changes you made and where
you got it from. You can do this in the header, below the license.

In any case, check the NOTICE of the project and see if they contain any
special instructions.

-Marco