mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: backward compatibility of models saved with 1.2.0
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 00:42:20 GMT
Hello Sergio,

you are right. We are following semantic versioning and thus, every model
produced within the same major version (e.g.1.x) has to be backwards
compatible.

Could you please provide a small example so we can reproduce this? We
definitely do not want our users to retrain their model if they update
MXNet. That's a serious issue and we'd love to follow up.

Best regards,
Marco