mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Anirudh <anirudh2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet(incubating) version 1.2.0.RC2
Date Thu, 03 May 2018 18:33:07 GMT
Hi Pedro and Naveen,

I am unable to reproduce this issue with MKLDNN on the master but not on
the 1.2.RC2 branch.

Did the following on 1.2.RC2 branch:

make -j $(nproc) USE_OPENCV=1 USE_BLAS=openblas USE_DIST_KVSTORE=0
USE_CUDA=0 USE_CUDNN=0 USE_MKLDNN=1
export MXNET_STORAGE_FALLBACK_LOG_VERBOSE=0
export MXNET_TEST_SEED=11
export MXNET_MODULE_SEED=812478194
export MXNET_TEST_COUNT=10000
nosetests-2.7 -v tests/python/unittest/test_module.py:test_forward_reshape

Was able to do the 10k runs successfully.

Anirudh