mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Huilgol <rahulhuil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMake issues
Date Tue, 22 May 2018 20:08:50 GMT
Maybe we could do that now, after the code for the release has been voted
on. We could maintain a patches branch for a release. This would also be
helpful for users who are using a particular release version but hesitate
to switch to the latest release when it's out because of the many changes.
Such users I've seen maintain their own patches branch. We could help them
and keep things consistent. We can cut a patch release from that if we have
many fixes or important fixes.

--
Rahul Huilgol