mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MKL with 1.2.0rc3
Date Thu, 17 May 2018 12:30:07 GMT
It would be great if we could improve the documentation of building with
MKL? Whenever I have done this it took quite some effort to get it right,
also add the different MKL related libraries.

there's also duplicated scripts:

./3rdparty/mkldnn/scripts/prepare_mkl.bat
./3rdparty/mkldnn/scripts/prepare_mkl.sh
./prepare_mkl.sh
./prepare_mkldnn.sh

And not documented for CMake. I have seen that now master downloads mkl by
itself. This is really cool. But I wish this was better documented and
clear specially with CMake.

Thanks a lot.

Pedro.