mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scala Packages in Maven
Date Tue, 22 May 2018 00:41:17 GMT
I am not sure who published it in the past, hence this discussion.

I am already in the process of documenting them here, I clean it up and add
more info as I make progress.
1)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Release+Process#ReleaseProcess-Step1.12.CreateScalaMavenPackages(WIP)

2) https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet-Scala