mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet(incubating) version 1.2.0.RC2
Date Thu, 03 May 2018 13:58:09 GMT
Thanks for raising this issue Pedro.

-1(binding)

We were in a similar state for a while a year ago, a lot of effort went to
stabilize the tests and the CI. I have seen the PR builds are
non-deterministic and you have to retry over and over (wasting resources
and time) and hope you get lucky.

Look at the dashboard for master build
http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/job/incubator-mxnet/job/master/

-Naveen