mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Qing Lan <lanking...@live.com>
Subject Re: MXNet issues labeling
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 23:38:24 GMT
Great topic! Vote for Option 1
Labelling and problem triaging process should be a lot simpler for all developers and bring
less load to committers.

Thanks,
Qing

On 5/21/18, 4:26 PM, "sandeep krishnamurthy" <sandeep.krishna98@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks,

    Roshani for starting this thread.

    Yes, I think labeling the issues will help a lot in driving the attention
    of contributors to specific areas and make it easy for new contributors to
    search and pick their contribution.

    I agree manually doing it all the time is not scalable and efficient. Your
    proposal on bot script to auto-label, similar to the working of Jenkins bot
    to re-test, re-build actions, will be very useful and effective. Hence, I
    am more inclined to your *option 1* to have a bot account to add labels.

    Best,
    Sandeep

    --
    Sandeep Krishnamurthy