mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Meghna Baijal <meghnabaijal2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick question about a submodule file’s license
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 17:43:48 GMT
Thank you Pedro for looking into this. The suggestion came from PMC during
1.1 voting cycle.
However, the link does seem to indicate that including it should be ok. I
also found other Apache projects that have included this file.

I will review the LICENSE and NOTICE requirements and let the file remain
in the source.

Thanks Again!