mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Meghna Baijal <meghnabaijal2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick question about a submodule file’s license
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2018 18:22:16 GMT
Hi All,
Until we resolve the licensing issue regarding this file [1] after
discussion on legal-discuss, there are a couple of ways to handle this file
for the 1.2 release as follows -

Option 1. Remove this one file [1] from the release src tar (though not
from the Github mxnet repo). This might lead to a couple of broken links in
the Googletest submodule.
Option 2. Let this file [1] remain in the src tar and add this open
licensing issue to known issues in the release notes.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or opinions on this.

[1]
https://github.com/google/googletest/blob/ec44c6c1675c25b9827aacd08c02433cccde7780/googlemock/docs/DevGuide.md

Thanks,
Meghna Baijal