mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Apache MXNet youtube channel
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2018 13:56:07 GMT
Hi Thomas,

this is a GREAT idea! Thanks a lot for increasing our social media coverage.

Do you know if there are any plans to create videos on a regular basis -
e.g. once per week? I think a constant stream of new videos could increase
our visibility over time and add a lot of value, especially for new users.

Best regards,
Marco