mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Markham <aaron.s.mark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mxnet.io website publishing
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 03:00:52 GMT
The MXNet website has been updated. Please let me know if there are any
issues.
It always seems to get hung up on big commits, so you have to publish a
tiny update. I've added this to the publish CI job via the date.txt file
which happens as a follow up commit to nudge the site replication process.
(Thanks for the idea, Marco).

Cheers,
Aaron