mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Markham <aaron.s.mark...@gmail.com>
Subject blog for MXNet
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 21:45:59 GMT
Having a blog for MXNet would be very useful for conveying news,
talking about features, demoing applications, and building awareness.

Does anyone have particular preferences or recommendations on blog
hosting or platform?

I currently have editor access for an MXNet branded account on Medium.
https://medium.com/mxnet

There's nothing there at the moment, but at least with Medium we all
could get started right away, and have a built-in syndication
platform. Also, note that this is where the TensorFlow blog resides:
https://medium.com/tensorflow

Please make it known if you'd like to contribute, so you can get
writer/editor access (to whichever platform we settle on.)

Cheers,
Aaron