mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Markham <aaron.s.mark...@gmail.com>
Subject mxnet.io website publishing
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2018 21:16:43 GMT
I've updated Jenkins CI and the docs build scripts with #10485
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/10485>. The CI run to build
the website with the latest docs has completed successfully
<http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/job/website%20build%20-%20test%20pipeline/62/>,
and it deployed the docs to my fork
<https://github.com/aaronmarkham/incubator-mxnet-site/>. A preview of the
site is hosted here: http://34.235.144.251/

To get the site by refreshed by deploying to the production repo, I need
credentials for the site repo at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-site. Then I'll rerun the publish
job after pointing it at production.

Who can grant me access to the incubator-mxnet-site repo? There are several
accounts in CI's security tokens list that might work, but I don't want to
use any of those without permission (and I'm not sure if they have access
anyway). If you're setup and want to let me use yours, that's fine... just
let me know.

Cheers,
Aaron