mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Anirudh <anirudh2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding MXNet 1.2.0 Release
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2018 23:32:35 GMT
Hi all,

Please ignore my previous email.

We are currently tracking the pending PRs here: <
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iWvZjzZ7ZVfgW8ZfraHkzxwiNuBOaxpSyYc8Mqn2F2k

The ones marked Required under "Note" are the ones that we intend to merge
for Release 1.2.0.

If you are an owner of one of the PRs, I would request you to address
comments on the PR if they haven't been addressed yet.
If you are a reviewer on one of the PRs, I would request you to followup on
the changes and approve if it looks ready to merge.

Thanks a lot to all of you for your efforts for the 1.2 release.

Anirudh