mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Gutierrez <sebast...@aiworkbox.com>
Subject Re: blog for MXNet
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 22:27:18 GMT
Aaron and Thomas

Great ideas!

One thing worth also considering is something like

https://www.r-bloggers.com/

What it does is serve as a blog aggregation service for all of the people
who have blogged about r topics. Because of the central repository nature,
it serves as a natural gathering point and allows people not using RSS (or
similar technologies) to keep up to date with what is happening.

Another thing worth considering is a job board / site for MXNet full time /
part time / remote jobs.  The data vis community has this free email list
service
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/data-vis-jobs that's very
community friendly and is a good place for people to gather to see job
needs.

All the best
Sebastian Gutierrez