mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Anirudh Acharya <anirudhk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.2.0.RC0
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 05:11:17 GMT
Yes ideally, the fix should be -
1. take the padding tuple from onnx models and pass the appropriately sized
tuple to mxnet. And if the padding in the onnx model is asymmetric we
should throw an exception, saying it is not yet supported.
2. And also explore supporting asymmetric padding in mxnet.

The model used in the example tutorial that is failing is actually using
symmetric padding. And the code in onnx-mxnet can be fixed to handle this.
Will get a PR out to pass the padding tuple of the right length and raise
an exception when there is asymmetric padding.

Regards,
Anirudh