mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Olivier <cjolivie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXNet Name Change?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 21:16:07 GMT
Well, I suppose for a sufficiently cool name, you could go like
CoolName-MXNet for awhile and then transition just into CoolName. Like how
Johnny Cougar transitioned into John Melloncamp back in the 80’s by
transitioning through “John Cougar Melloncamp” and then eventually dropping
the “Cougar”.  Just sayin’.