mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Mu Li <muli....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXNet Name Change?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 19:29:04 GMT
Agree that MXNet, the combination of Minerva and CXXNet, which can be
interpreted as mixed-net, is hard to be pronounced. But rebranding a name
is a very big decision. We need a very carefully designed marketing plan
for it.

A choice is that we can gradually refer MXNet as a backend, and talk more
about the frontend Gluon.