mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Carin Meier <carinme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXNet Scala work
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 19:18:34 GMT
I would like to be keep in the loop as the in-progress Clojure package is
built on the Scala api and classes generated by the macros.
I certainly don't mind adjusting the code, just a good heads up and if
possible a stable release of the Scala jars to maven so that the Clojure
package could continue on.

Actually, I'm getting to the point of having some alpha testers on it, so
the Scala jars in maven would be **super handy**.

Best,
Carin