mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas DELTEIL <thomas.delte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blog for MXNet
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 22:10:43 GMT
Thanks Aaron, I like medium, a lot of projects seems to be posting their
articles there, as you mentioned.

Note that there is a newly created Chinese MXNet blog here:
https://zh.mxnet.io/blog/

I would be happy to contribute to the blogs, if you want to add me to the
writer/editor list.

Also, there is a mxnet subreddit r/mxnet which was created by Sebastian
(thanks!) and I am now a moderator as well. Feel free to cross-post any
interesting content there! https://www.reddit.com/r/mxnet/  Please
subscribe!

I will try to post one link a day at least, until I run out of links ☺ We
will also improve the look of it this week and add links to relevant
resources on the side bar, etc.

All the best,

Thomas