mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "McCollum, Cliff" <mccol...@amazon.co.uk>
Subject Re: blog for MXNet
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:02:41 GMT
My suggestion is that a project should focus its efforts on only those things where it brings
additional value. Creating a custom blog, even with something simple like Jekyll, adds no
value versus using Medium with a cross-post to WeChat.

CM

--
Cliff McCollum <mccollum@amazon.co.uk<mailto:mccollum@amazon.co.uk>>
Software Development Manager, Core ML, Amazon Cambridge

On 11 Apr 2018, at 22:45, Aaron Markham <aaron.s.markham@gmail.com<mailto:aaron.s.markham@gmail.com>>