mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Barber, Christopher" <Christopher.Bar...@analog.com>
Subject Re: MXNet Name Change?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 18:15:17 GMT
While the name could be better, I would instead focus on (1) making mxnet much more extensible
(e.g. support ability to dynamically load operators from external shared libraries), (2) feature
parity with tensorflow, (3) support for non-NVIDIA GPUs, (4) clearly demonstrating and publicizing
better performance for large models.