mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Jun Wu <wujun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help to subscribe MXNet Slack channel
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 06:36:45 GMT
Hi Yuji,

Welcome to the MXNet community!

We have been working on delivering a complete logging solution in MXNet for
users to employ the TensorFlow's TensorBoard for visualization. You can
find our work in the following links:
- Design Doc:
 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Logging+MXNet+Data+for+Visualization+in+TensorBoard
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Logging+MXNet+Data+for+Visualization+in+TensorBoard>
- GitHub Working Branch:
https://github.com/reminisce/mxnet/tree/tensorboard_logging

It's mostly functional, and we are adding unit tests, tutorials, and
documentation for APIs to make the code mergeable to the MXNet master
branch.

In order not to duplicate efforts on both sides, could you share your work
plan so that we can decide on how to move forward?

Thanks,
Jun