mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Killed builds
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2018 21:55:55 GMT
Thank you, Chris!

What's interesting here (e.g. at [1]) is the matter of the fact that all
tests are actually finishing, but the process does not terminate. I have
experienced such a behaviour in my past C# and Java projects. In these
cases, it was related to threads being created as non-foreground-threads or
threadpools that have not been disposed and thus causing the process to
stay alive until explicitly terminated. Does anybody remember a change to
the threading in the last days or has a better idea what this could be
related to?

-Marco

[1]:
http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/incubator-mxnet/detail/PR-10308/5/pipeline/586