mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: call for contributions to next MXNet release
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2018 01:36:09 GMT
Hello Patric,

please be aware of the fact that there are still a lot of disabled tests,
open MKLDNN issues, broken features and flaky tests that have not been
addressed yet. We agreed on merging MKLDNN for the time being to allow
broad testing and that we will revisit the state a bit before the next
release. At the moment, I'd not be in favour of having MKLDNN being part of
it.

Best regards,
Marco